KLEEMANN HUB - FAQs
1. What is KLEEMANN Hub?
KLEEMANN HUB is the website that offers customers a single point of access to all KLEEMANN digital tools.
Easy to navigate & control, it offers quick access to all digital tools.
With customizable environment and clean-cut design, KLEEMANN Hub is a user-friendly connection space for B2B KLEEMANN customers.
2. To which tools do I have access with KLEEMANN Hub?
At the moment, you may access:
- KLEEMANN Portal, for Online offers, orders & planning data
- KLEEMANN Live for Remote monitoring & access to your lifts (KLEEMANN Live hardware needs to be installed)
- KLEEMANN E-shop for Online spare parts' orders, 24/7
- KLEEMANN Academy, the online education platform including webinars & downloadable lessons
- KLEEMANN Library, for all useful documentation of your orders
3. What is SSO?
SSO stand for "Single Sign On" procedure. With SSO, the User can use one single username and password (username / password), without the need to create a new user ID or use multiple passwords to register on other KLEEMANN websites or web applications participating in the "single sign on".
4. How can I sign in to KLEEMANN Hub?
In case you already have credentials to any one of KLEEMANN digital tools (ie KLEEMANN Portal, KLEEMANN E-shop, KLEEMANN Live, KLEEMANN Academy) all you need to do after visiting https://hub.kleemannlifts.com, is enter your credentials, fill in the OTP code you will receive on your email and mobile, and you are in! If this is the first time you sign up to a KLEEMANN digital tool, you just need to fill in the short registration form. (See question 6)
5. I lost/forgot my credentials. What should I do?
In case you cannot remember your password, click on “Forgot Password?”, then fill in your username or email, press “SUBMIT” and we will recover your password. In case you cannot remember your username or email either, you may contact us at email@example.com and we will assist you.
6. I am not registered to any KLEEMANN digital tool. How can I sign up to KLEEMANN Hub?
If this is the first time you sign up to a KLEEMANN digital tool, you just need to select “PROCEED” and then “Register”. A short form will appear. it will only take you 2 minutes to fill in it and choose the tools you would like to request access to. Our support team will assess your request and provide you with feedback.
7. Why do I need to fill in my company type and job position in the registration form?
By providing us with this information you are helping us improve your experience, giving us the chance to customize content, notifications, and promotions exactly to fit your needs.
8. How does the authentication work in the registration form?
To secure your credentials we are asking you to provide you mobile phone number which will be used for the 2-step authentication procedure. An SMS with a PIN will be sent to this number each time you want to login into the website.
9. I am filling in my mobile phone number, but it keeps appearing as incorrect. What am I doing wrong?
Try to follow the example on the registration form. Type the digits for the country code (eg, 44) without “+” or “00” and then type your phone number. Do not add any spaces between numbers. In case you still encounter an issue try to refresh the page and refill the form. If this does not work, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. How many KLEEMANN digital tools can I select to request access to?
You can request access to as many KLEEMANN digital tools as you need. Short descriptions of each one of them appear on a tooltip nest to their names. These will help you get an idea of what they are useful to. KLEEMANN Hub is selected by default, and you cannot unselect it.
11. I am trying to “SUBMIT REQUEST” but there seems to be an error. What should I do?
First scroll through the form and try to spot the field that is highlighted with a red square. Probably, something has gone wrong there.
12. By signing up to KLEEMANN Hub, do I have immediate access to all KLEEMANN digital tools?
To get access to any KLEEMANN digital tool available in KLEEMANN Hub, you need to request access to it when filling in your registration form. If you do not select them, then they will not appear on the KLEEMANN Hub dashboard.
13. I submitted my registration form and requested access. I entered KLEEMANN Hub. Why am I not seeing anything on my dashboard?
As soon as we receive your request we are processing the data you provided to configure and develop your access rights. You will be notified about your registration by an email to the address you provided, following to your request. In the meantime, and in case you need any further assistance, feel free to contact us on email@example.com.
14. I have requested access to 3 KLEEMANN digital tools but only 2 appear on my dashboard. Why is this happening?
We are putting all efforts to get back to you the soonest possible. However, we need to follow the needed procedure in order to secure protection of KLEEMANN’s intellectual and industrial property. As soon as a request to access is approved for one of the digital tools you have selected, this appears on your KLEEMANN Hub dashboard. So, they gradually appear upon approval. If you keep having trouble viewing the tools, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
15. My dashboard is empty. Why?
You either have not requested access to any KLEEMANN digital tools, during registration, or your request is still in progress.
16. Do I get notified about anything new regarding the company on KLEEMANN Hub?
The notifications you see on KLEEMANN Hub, refer only to anything that has to do with KLEEMANN digital tools, or with the KLEEMANN Hub itself. For other news you will be notified as normal via newsletters and posts on the company’s social media and website.
17. How can I see older Notifications / Promotions?
You can view all Notifications history by clicking on the bell icon at the top right of KLEEMANN Hub. You may select to filter the result by “Notifications period”, “Service” or “Type”.
18. How often do you run promotions on KLEEMANN Hub?
We run promos whenever we come up with a good idea that we think you will find really interesting. There is no particular schedule for that. So, we advise you to often check KLEEMANN Hub to avoid missing a promotion you would appreciate!
19. I saw a promotion yesterday but today it is gone. What happened?
Promotions are available only for a short period of time. In case you cannot still see it, it means that it is not available anymore.
20. What do I need to do to claim the promotion I see on KLEEMANN Hub?
You do no need to do anything special You just visit the tool where the promotion is available and make your order, claim, request etc.
21. How can I change my profile details?
Open the drop menu next to the profile icon and select “My Profile”. You will then see your username and email. Select “EDIT” and change your First name, Last name or Mobile number according to your preference. As soon as you are ready, press “SAVE”. Keep in mind that any other data on your profile can only be changed by your company’s administrator.
22. I want to change my email address but the field on my profile does not appear. What do I need to do?
For safety and functionality reasons, email address as well other profile data (except First name, Last name or Mobile number) can only be changed by your company’s administrator. We advise you to communicate your request to him/her. In case you need any further support, please contact us at email@example.com.
23. How do I determine who the administrator will be for my company?
The administrator of your company’s accounts is responsible for a range of actions in KLEEMANN Hub. Such as:
- Create new users for your company
- Determine & Request access to KLEEMANN digital tools per user
- Make changes to users’ profile data (except First name, Last name or Mobile number)
- Inform KLEEMANN about those users who have stopped working in the company.
- Remain responsible for unsubscribing users who have ceased to work for the company, as well as for any action that the latter may have taken, having entered the Website, after their departure.
So, we advise you to give it some thought and then decide who is the appropriate person to take up this role.
24. How do I appoint the Administrator?
You contact your sales representative at KLEEMANN or firstname.lastname@example.org to declare who you wish to appoint ad Administrator for your company account and users. Our sales representative will contact you in case further input is needed.
25. Can the administrator change later? How?
Yes, the administrator may change at any time. All you need to do is either inform your sales representative at KLEEMANN or email us at email@example.com
26. How do I select a different theme for my KLEEMANN Hub interface?
Click on the Settings icon at the top right section of KLEEMANN Hub and select any of the available THEMES that will appear on your screen. By clicking on any of them, the design immediately changes. You do not need to SAVE your changes. A DARK MODE option is also available. Keep in mind that to enable more THEME options again, you need to disable first the DARK MODE.
27. How can I access other KLEEMANN digital tools, additionally to the ones I already have access to?
The administrator of your company’s accounts is responsible for determining & requesting access for all your company’s users’ accounts. So, we advise you to communicate your request to him/her. In case you need any further support, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
28. How can I cancel my access to one or more KLEEMANN digital tools?
The administrator of your company’s accounts is responsible for determining & canceling access for all your company’s users’ accounts. So, we advise you to communicate your request to him/her. In case you need any further support, please contact us at email@example.com.
29. I want to delete my account on KLEEMANN Hub. What do I need to do?
You may either communicate your request to the administrator of your company’s account so that he/she deletes your account. In case this is not possible for any reason, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The deregistration will be completed as soon as possible and, in any case, no later than 24 hours.
30. I am the administrator of my company. If I delete my account, will all other accounts remain valid?
Yes, all other users of your company will still be valid. However, you will need to appoint another administrator. If not, it will not be possible for the rest of the users to manage their accounts or create new users.
31. I accidentally deleted one user. What do I need to do to recover the account?
You will need to register again. To help you reactivate your account, please let us know via email@example.com and we will speed the procedure up for you.
32. One of my company’s KLEEMANN Hub users has left the company. What do I need to do?
You need to immediately deactivate the relevant account and let your sales representative know or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not inform us or deactivate the account, we will not be able to protect you by restraining anyone from logging in to their account, as it will still be valid.
33. Is KLEEMANN Hub secure?
KLEEMANN Hub is certified by one of the largest and longest-standing Certificate Authorities (CA), providing a 100% secure digital environment, protecting your data. KLEEMANN makes every effort to protect the Website from digital viruses, however each user must take all needed actions for protection (use of antivirus, virus scanner or other protection systems) before using the Website or storing information, software, or its content on its terminal devices.
34. The page is not loading properly. Who can assist me?
Try to reload the page. If this does not work, please contact us on email@example.com.
35. How can I make KLEEMANN Hub, home page to my browser?
- Open Microsoft Edge, select Settings and more > Settings .
- Select Appearance.
- Turn on Show home button.
- You can either choose New tab page or select Enter URL for the https://hub.kleemannlifts.cοm
Internet Explorer 11
- In the top corner of Internet Explorer, select Tools, and then select Internet options.
- On the General tab, under Home page, enter the https://hub.kleemannlifts.cοm URL. Or, if you are already viewing KLEEMANN Hub, select Use current.
- Select Apply, and then select OK.
- Open Google Chrome, then select the three, vertical dots next to the profile icon.
- Select Settings, then under Appearance, turn the toggle for Show home button to on.
- Choose the option you'd like to use: New Tab page or Enter custom web address.
- Open Firefox, then select the three, horizontal lines next to the profile icon.
- Select Options, then select the Home icon.
- Under New Windows and Tabs, select the dropdown next to Homepage and new windows.
- Choose the option you prefer: Firefox Home (Default), Custom URLs, or Blank Page.
- Open Safari, then choose Safari > Preferences, then select General.
- In the Homepage field, enter https://hub.kleemannlifts.cοm. If you are already viewing KLEEMANN Hub, select Set to Current Page.
- Choose when your homepage is shown.
- Open new windows with your homepage: Select the New windows open with pop-up menu, then choose Homepage.
- Open new tabs with your homepage: Select the New tabs open with pop-up menu, then choose Homepage.