New products and technology in our 10th continuous participation in INTERLIFT
- Atlas Rph - Mechanical MRL lift
- New Scaffoldless Installation Method
- 3 new door models
- KLEEMANN Tools: KVS, Lift Tester and KLEEMANN Portal
- KLEEMANN Virtual Reality Experience
New products and innovative applications have been presented at INTERLIFT, the largest International exhibition of lifts in the world, held in Augsburg, Germany.
KLEEMANN presented the new re-designed Atlas Rph product, with a special panoramic cabin designed by industrial designer Andreas Zapatinas, in a 300 m2 stand. It is the ideal traction MRL Solution for rated loads from 180 to 1050kg, suitable for buildings with reduced pit and headroom. It is the perfect solution for modernisation of existing liſts or liſts with narrow shaſts.
The KLEEMANN Scaffoldless Installation exhibit draw the attention as it is a new solution for a quick, easy and flexible installation – which makes the installation process both safer and faster with the minimum assistance from the builder.
KLEFER, a company of the KLEEMANN Group, presented 3 new door models.
Furthermore, KLEEMANN, recognising the importance of applying technology to its production process, presented KLEEMANN Tools in a specially designed area. More specifically:
- KLEEMANN Portal, which allows users to import shaft dimensions online and view instantly in their screen a vertical view of the shaft, helping them to compare KLEEMANN's online presence with the competition.
- KLEEMANN Visual Support, which offers onsite and online technical support and many additional options that could be helpful to every lift technician.
- KLEEMANN lift tester, a free application for i-phone and i-pad, which uses the sensors on the IOS device and special algorithms to provide a complete picture of the lift performance, measuring data such as speed, acceleration, jerk and noise.
In addition, KLEEMANN presented KLEEMANN Virtual Reality Experience application, with which the visitors of the stand were able to travel digitally to 4 major KLEEMANN projects and feel the experience of moving in these lifts. The special 17tn cabin in the Moscow’s Kremlin in Russia, the special panoramic cabin in Mary Rose’s Museum in Portsmouth, the special cabin at the Oil Rig in Norway and the design cabin by Andreas Zapatinas located in the KLEEMANN Tower.
Within the framework of the event, the Group Customer Experience Director, Mr. Lazaros Asvestopoulos, presented the topic - New Residential Lift for shafts with reduced pit and headroom - New online tool at VFA Forum.
Finally, KLEEMANN organised an exclusive event for the industry media representatives, during which journalists were informed about the Group’s news and that the new investment, in China, is going to be completed in 2019.