What are Cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data sent from a website and stored on the user's computer by the user's web browser while the user is browsing. The information stored on the User's computer may contain information such as the pages visited by the User, the date and time of the visit, and a random and unique User ID number. This allows the site to store useful information for the User's browsing on the Site, as well as read this information to provide the User with a unified browsing experience.
How to test cookies
- You can change your personal choices by clicking the privacy button below.
What are your rights?
- Right of access by the data subject
- Right to rectification or right to erasure (right to be forgotten)
- Right to data portability
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to object
- Right to withdraw your consent to the use of some or all of the cookies and thus to process your data
To exercise your rights to Kleemann, you may submit your request to Kleemann’s headquarters at KLEEMANN HELLAS SA (G.E.MI. 14486435000), Kilkis Industrial Area, P.O. BOX 25, P.C. 611 00, Kilkis, Greece, or to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. In case, you believe that your processing of your personal data is in violation of the applicable law for the protection of personal data, Data Protection Authority (www.dpa.gr).
If you wish to contact for any issue relating to the processing of your personal data and the exercise of your rights, you may contact us at +30 2341 038 100 Kleemann’s Legal Department
Where can you find more information about protecting the personal data cookies?