Your privacy is important to us.
For any issue relating to the processing of your Data, you may contact us at:
- tel .: +30 2341 038 100 - Legal Department
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: KLEEMANN HELLAS SA, Kilkis Industrial Area, PO. 25, Kilkis, 611 00 - Greece (addressed to the Legal Department).
1. A few words about KLEEMANN.
KLEEMANN is one of the largest lift manufacturers in the European and world market, which provides any type of lift for household or commercial use, for people or loads as well as lifting systems, escalators and corridors, ship lifts and elevator subsystems.
2. What is personal data?
The term "personal data" refers to natural person's information such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, etc. identified or identifiable, hereinafter referred to as "Personal Data" or "Data".
3. What is the Processing of Personal Data?
Any act or set of operations carried out with or without the use of automated means in personal data or in sets of personal data such as collection, registration, organization, structure, storage, adjustment or alteration, recovery, search for information, use, disclosure by the transfer of Data, dissemination or any other form of disposal, association or combination, limitation, erasure or destruction.
4. What Data do we collect?
At KLEEMANN we try to collect only the strictly necessary Data required for the intended purpose.
Specifically, we collect:
- Your contact details (phone, landline and mobile, email)
- Tax IDs, (Tax ID, ID)
- Financial information (debit / credit card number/ bank accounts),
- Personal Identifiers (ID, Passport)
5. For what purpose do we process your data?
We collect your Data solely for the purposes of the services provided at www.kleemannlifts.com website, the drafting of the construction and sale of lifts / escalators or moving walks contract and for your service in general.
In particular, we use your Data in order to:
a) answer your questions, to satisfy the requests you submit via the online contact form,
b) evaluate your claims for possible future cooperation with you,
c) provide user account services,
d) send you our newsletter,
e) enable you, through the "Portal", to create and receive detailed plans and promotions.
f) provide services for the construction and installation of lifts / escalators or corridors and service you in terms of our cooperation,
g) process receivables and payments.
6. What is the legal basis for the processing of your Data by KLEEMANN?
Your Data is collected:
• with your consent,
• for the fulfillment of KLEEMANN's legal obligations,
• for KLEEMANN's legitimate interests,
• for the conclusion or performance of a contract.
7. Who are the recipients of your Data?
The recipients of your Data are our agents and / or subcontractors, in order to support, promote and execute our business relationship (accounting firms, tax adviser companies, consultant firms, programming and internet services firms, editing of marketing material companies) .
Also, access to your Data has the strictly necessary staff of KLEEMANN, which is committed to maintaining confidentiality.
8. How do we ensure that our associates/ representatives/ subcontractors respect your Data?
Our associates/ representatives/ subcontractors have agreed with the Company and are contractually bound in writing:
- To keep confidentiality, and also bind their staff, with the respective obligations,
- not to transfer data to third parties without our written permission,
- undertake organizational and technical data security measures to protect your Data.
- inform us of any incident relating to the violation of your Data.
- delete or return your Data, upon the expiration of our contract
- comply with the legal framework for the protection of personal data, in particular with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
9. Do We transfer Your Data abroad?
We do not transfer your Data outside the EU. In case it is required, the transmission will be done only for legitimate reasons and only in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR.
10. For how long do we retain your Data and when do we erasure them?
We keep your Data only for the time required to fulfill the purpose for which we have collected them, unless a time extension is required due to our legal claims or legal obligations.
We erase the Data collected by Cookies, in accordance with the Cookies Policy.
11. Is Your Data Safe and Secure?
Your Data is only allowed to be processed by people authorized by us, employees and associates exclusively for the purposes stated above.
We have taken all the necessary and appropriate organizational and technical measures to secure and protect your Data from any form of accidental or fraudulent processing both physically and at a reasonable security level (for example physical security procedures, classified access to data, software).
The above measures shall be reviewed and amended as necessary.
12. What are your rights?
You have the following rights:
- Access to your Data
- Rectification of inaccurate Data
- erasure / right to be forgotten
- Data portability
- Restriction of processing
- Object / withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data
13. How can you exercise your rights?
You can exercise your rights by submitting the filled out application templates, which you find here, either at KLEEMANN's headquarters in Industrial Area of Kilkis, PO Box 25, Postal Code: 611 00, Kilkis Greece, to the attention of Legal Department, or via e-mail addressed to the Legal Department at email@example.com
In case that the response deadline (one month with - conditionally - two months extension) is not met by KLEEMANN or the response you have received is not satisfactory or your issue has not been resolved, you can contact the Data Protection Authority (www.dpa.gr).
14. When do we respond to your requests?
We will reply to your requests for free without delay, and in any case within (1) one month after we receive your request. However, if your request is complex or you submit a large number of requests, we will notify you within one month in case we need to take another two (2) months extension, within which we will respond back to you.
If Your Claims are obviously unfounded or excessive particularly because of their recurring nature, KLEEMANN may impose a reasonable fee, taking into account the administrative costs for providing information or performing the requested action, or refusing to respond to the Request justifying the answer to you.
15. Where do you address your inquiries on the progress of your claims?
For more information, please call +30 2341 038 100 - Legal Department.
16. Do we make decisions based solely on automated processing, including profiling when processing your Data?
We do not make decisions, nor do we make profiling, based on the automated processing of your Data unless you use "cookies" on our website www.kleemannlifts.com always under the condition of your prior information and consent.
17. Which law applies to the processing of your Data?
Applicable law is Greek law as formulated in accordance with the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data 2016/679 / EU and in general the current national and European legislative and regulatory framework for the protection of personal data. Competent Courts for any disputes arising in connection with Your Data are the Courts of Kilkis, Greece.
18. How will you be informed on any changes to this Policy?
We update this Policy whenever necessary. If there are any significant changes to the Policy or the way we use your Data, we will post we will post those changes on our website before the changes come into force and we will notify you in any appropriate manner. We encourage you to read this Policy on a regular basis in order for you to be aware on the way your Data is protected.