Car Lifting Systems
KTS Car Lifting Systems are designed for the vertical transportation of vehicles between two or more levels. In buildings where the construction of a cement ramp or a car lift is not possible, the KTS Systems provide the ideal solution for vertical transportation of up to a maximum of 12 meters.
KTS Car Lifting Systems are constructed according to the Machinery Directive 2006/42 EC. Main advantages include ease of installation and maintenance.
• Special industrial-type rolls supplied with obstacle detection system seamlessly integrated in to the automation controller GL1 KTS
• Infrared light curtain installed on the platform for safe vehicle parking
• Requires small depth for the shaft pit
• Covers space only from the one side of the shaft area
• Costs less than the shears technology car lifting system
• Each case is studied and designed specifically by the Engineering Department of KLEEMANN
• Easy and quick installation
• CE marking and complete EC type examination certificate by Liftinstituut
• Technical support and guarantee by KLEEMANN