An Invitation for the First Ever Virtual Elevator Event
On February 17, 2010 we will be an exhibitor at the first-ever Virtual Elevator Event (VEE) hosted by Elevator World, Inc. As one of our valued customers, we would like to extend a special invitation to you and your colleagues to attend this unique event. The Virtual Elevator Event (VEE) combines the benefits of face-to-face events with the power and interactivity of an online environment.
1st ever elevator worldRegistration to attend is FREE and you can access the event through your computer from the comfort of your own home or office anywhere in the world.
During the VEE, you will be able to:
- Visit exhibitor booths, see product demos, request catalogs and more
- Download collateral from exhibiting suppliers in the industry
- Listen to the hottest industry topics in the conference hall
- Chat one-on-one with exhibitor representatives in their booths
- Network with peers and take part in live Q&A chats with presenters in the Communications Center
We are pleased to invite you to our virtual stand, where you can join us for a friendly chat. It is also the perfect opportunity to learn more about some state of the art and high aesthetics lift solutions we have to offer you, such as:
- ATLAS MRL, our ultimate Gearless Traction Lift featured with 2:1 suspension with low pit and headroom requirements.
- MaisonLIFT BASIC, the ideal value for money hydraulic solution suitable for home installation, which complies with Machine Directive 98/37/EC and 2006/42/EC.
- KLEEMANN Dumbwaiter, a small freights traction MRL-Lift, the best partner for lifting lightweight goods/objects. It is available for commercial or residential usage.
- KLEEMANNPark, our hydraulic parking and car lifting systems. They ensure the maximum utilization of the available parking space and offer a safe and trouble-free vehicle vertical transportation at buildings, respectively.
- New KLEEMANN Design for Cabins and Doors, which marks the beginning of the cooperation between KLEEMANN and the world famous designer Mr. Andreas Zapatinas.
And, for those who may be unable to attend the one-day live event, don’t worry; the VEE will be on demand for 90 days following its opening. And, even if you attended the live event, you can come back as often as you like during the on-demand time.
To register, view the most up-to-date conference agenda and a live demonstration, please visit
We look forward to seeing you at this first ever virtual elevator exhibition!